Prenatal care in your own hands
Anyone can obtain a prenatal study via ultrasound. You, your Midwife or your Doctor can request this out of pocket service. We excel in junction with your Midwife, OB/GYN and our Radiology department. Some studies require a signed report by a licensed Radiologist. We do not treat any abnormalities, symptoms or provide healthcare advice. We do provide affordable diagnostic ultrasound studies and an accessible radiology service to obtain care by OB/GYN and/or licensed midwife of your choosing.
1st Trimester Study
*Evaluation of Fetus & Womb, Includes:
- Identify and measure gestational sac, fetal pole, fetal tone and yolk sac
- Estimated size and due date with growth summary chart available immediately
Ultrasound Service $109 Comes with a signed Doctor's Report
Optimal Window for Study
Babies with abnormalities tend to accumulate more fluid at the back of their neck than accepted average. Most insurance company's will not approve this study if you are not high risk. If you are under the age of 31 this study may not be offered to your by your OB/GYN
- Measurements of the clear (translucent) space shown above
- Measures baby's size
- Pictures of NT measurement
- Heart Measurement
- Gender Guess @ 12 weeks
$125 Comes with a signed Doctor's Report
*Evaluation of Fetus & Womb, includes:
- Size and weight
- Four chamber heart
- Measure vital brain structures (Posterior Fossa)
- Visualize: stomach, diaphragm, kidneys, umbilical cord, bladder, extremities (upper and lower)
- Facial structures, rules out cleft lip
- Amniotic Fluid Levels AFI
- Placental; cord insertion, location and rules out previa
$225 Comes with a signed Doctor's Report
Follow-Up Study $39* per impression, if needed
*signed report fee not included
- Measurements to determine fetal size, weight and estimated due date
- Position (head up or down)
- AFI, fluid measurement
- Placenta Evaluation
- Cord around neck
- Cervical Measurement
- Gender Determination (optional)
RADIOLOGY REPORT NOT REQUIRED ON FOLLOWING SIMPLE CHECKS
CHOOSE YOUR COMBO
Simple | ONE Service $39
3 | THREE Services from list above with measurements for size, weight & due date $59
Complete | ALL services listed, plus evaluation of fetal muscle, tone, movement scored at 8 point scale $79
Biophysical Profile COMES WITH FULL REPORT
We LOVE & Support Homebirth #birthwithoutfear
We accept FSA/HRA/HSA cards.
A FSA Debit Card is a special type of debit card issued in the United States to access tax-favored spending accounts such as flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health reimbursement accounts (HRA), and sometimes health savings accounts (HSA) as well.
A detailed receipt is also provided for submission to your insurance, for possible coverage.
“Melissa has made herself so readily available to my patients. She is professional and very timely. I trust her expertise and skills whole heartedly..”
— Lindsey Meehleis, CPM, LM
Your baby is waiting.
Don't wait until birth, your baby is ready to connect now.